Ikinari Steak (いきなりステーキ), Serving the Fresh and Tender Gourmet, Wild Steak, in Chiba, Japan!


On Aug. 2, 2019, after my friends and I checked in at APA Hotel Tokyo Bay Makuhari, Chiba, Japan and then enjoyed the sunset in our room, we walked to the nearby shopping mall, Plena Makuhari, for our dinner.

We planned to have our dinner at Ikinari Steak (いきなりステーキ), Plena Makuhari. It was a famous standing steak house for the fresh-cut high-quality steak priced by weight!


Besides the menu in Japanese, it also offered the menu in English and Chinese.


The price of the U.S. rib-eye steak was 6.9 JPY (= 0.065 USD) / gram. It also served Japan's domestic steak at higher prices.


Besides the steak priced by weight, Ikinari (いきなり) also served the popular and affordable course, wild steak and wild hamburger!


My friends ordered the Japanese Sirloin Steak at 12 JPY (= 0.11 USD) / gram.


One of my friends ordered the 300g Japanese Sirloin Steak.


The chef here cut the steak at the exact weight. He cut the steak once or twice and then get the ordered weight of steak.


Another friend ordered the 200g Japanese Sirloin Steak and the wild hamburger!


After cutting, the chef would asked for the customer's opinion. The customer said OK, and then the chef would started to grilled the steak. By the way, the wild steak I ordered was without the cut-and-weigh service.


We were all looking forward to our steak while we watched the chef grilling our steak!



Besides its standing area, here were also some seats. But for my 1st time, I preferred to experience the standing steak house.



Here were so many sauces on the table. Besides the soy sauce, it also served Ikinari's special steak house!


It also served various salad sauce.


Wearing the paper apron would be a smart choice because the oil flew from the hot iron plate.


My friend's Japanese sirloin steak was served!


The 300g Japanese sirloin steak looked so delicious!


Both of them would like their Japanese sirloin steak medium-rare!


Besides the steak, the hamburger here also looked attractive!


I exchanged some of my wild steak for a chunk of hamburger with my friend!



The hamburger was perfectly grilled! It was not too dry. It tasted so tender, juicy and fantastic!



At last, I would focus on my wild steak at 1,390 JPY (= 13.05 USD)!



Ikinari's wild steak was only grilled on its surface by the chef. Depending on customers' preference, the remaining could be adjusted by the heat of iron plate.



Except its surface, its inside was only slightly heat! The wild steak tasted so fresh and tender!


Here was some garlic cream topped on the steak. With the remaining heat of iron plate, the steak smelled too attractive to resist with the cream gradually melting!



For me, I always loved the rare and medium-rare steak. The wild steak here was so great for me!


Besides the wild steak, I also ordered the rice at 216 JPY (= 2.03 USD).


Besides eating without anything, the steak tasted also great with the soy sauce, wasabi and rice!


After enjoying the fresh and tender wild steak, I was really satisfied!


After finishing, we paid our bill separately, Next we fooled around the shopping mall nearby and then walked back to APA Hotel Tokyo Bay Makuhari to enjoy its hot springs!

Personally, the wild steak here was not only pretty affordable but also unique and heavenly! I could also adjust the steak by the heat of iron plate! Its wild hamburger was yummy and juicy! Those would be the reasons why the two courses were so popular with customers!

According to my friends, the fresh-cut steak by weight is also scrumptious! I'd also like to try it next time!

I strongly recommend those who love steaks to enjoy the large steak at Ikinari Steak (いきなりステーキ)!


Map Information



Business Hours:11:00 - 23:00
TEL:+81 43-306-1529

留言