Thirty-Year Stand (30年老店), Specializing in Affordable and Yummy Longfengtui and Chicken Skewers at Dongmen Night Market, Yilan, Taiwan!


At the beginning of Oct. 2017, my friend and I rode motorcycles around the mainland of the country, Taiwan. That day we arrived in Downtown Yilan.


That evening we just had our dinner at Dongmen Night Market, Yilan! I saw a 30-year Longfengtui (龍鳳腿) stand. The prices here were so low!
*Longfengtui (龍鳳腿) is a meat skewer consists of caul fat, cabbage and meat.


Its prices was so low and had never inflated for several decades.
Longfengtui: 10 TWD (= 0.32 USD) / 2 skewers
Chicken Chop: 10 TWD (= 0.32 USD) / skewer
Chicken Skewer: 10 TWD (0.32 USD) / 2 skewers


I paid the bill after taking what I wanted and then dipped the skewers in the sauce I preferred.


The fresh fried chicken skewers tasted so tender. The sauce made them even better!

Its longfengtui (龍鳳腿) looked smaller than at other place, but the stuffing of cabbage was more than I expected. And it was not so oily.

I thought the small and cheap skewers were so good for snack of meal. It was absolutely worth a try when visiting Yilan, Taiwan!


Map Information


Business Hours:12:30 - 20:00 

留言