Muyishifu's Bad Mantou (木易師父壞饅頭), the Tasty Mantou with Rich Milk Aroma in Hsinchu, Taiwan!


In the morning of Mar. 10, 2019, I started from my friend's home in Hsinchu, Taiwan back to Taipei. I found Muyishifu's Bad Mantou (木易師父壞饅頭), a mantou (饅頭, Taiwanese steamed bun) store on Guangfu Road (光復路) with good reviews. I decided to buy some mantous for my breakfast!


I seldom visited Hsinchu, so I decided to buy 2 mantous for breakfast.


I bought a cheese mantou at 22 TWD (= 0.71 USD) and its signature, the BAD mantou, at 30 TWD (= 0.97 USD).


The cheese mantou with the topping cheese and rich milk aroma tasted not bad!



And then I tried its signature, the BAD mantou!


There was a lot of black sesame sprinkled on the outside of the BAD mantou. And there also full of pork floss inside the BAD mantou! It tasted very good with the rich aroma of milk too.


Personally speaking, the mantou with the rich milk aroma here was great for me! And its other food materials made the mantou more delicious! After finishing 2 mantous, I was very full then. It became my brunch, and I didn't have more food for lunch. And then I waited for the train bakc to Taipei at Xinzhuang Station.

If I visit Hsinchu, Taiwan next time, I'd like to try other mantous at Muyishifu's Bad Mantou (木易師父壞饅頭)!


Map Information



Business Hours:Mon. to Fri.:08:00 - 20:00;Sat.&Sun.:08:00 - 18:00
Official Website:http://www.waymantou.com.tw/
TEL:+863 578 3713

留言