Cafe BISCUIT, the Tasty Breakfast Including the Hot Sandwich, Biscuit and Jam in Kurashiki, Okayama, Japan!


On Sep. 19, 2018, I took the night bus from Downtown Fukuoka, Japan to Fukuyama, Hiroshima. The next morning I arrived in Fukuyama, Hiroshima and then got on the train to Kurashiki, Okayama. Due to the very heavy rain, I didn't see too many pedestrians on the way to Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter (倉敷美観地区) for breakfast.


That morning I visited Cafe BISCUIT for breakfast. Cafe BISCUIT specialized in hot sandwich and biscuit.
Cafe BISCUIT's menu:http://www.cafe-biscuit.jp/menu/index.html


I ordered the combo of hot sandwich and biscuit at 700 JPY (= 6.38 USD) for breakfast.


The environment here was comfortable with leisure atmosphere.


Besides the hot sandwich and biscuit, the other thing which shouldn't be missed was its jam at this restaurant!


The jam all looked very attractive
這些果醬看起來都很好吃的感覺!


I could pay additional 100 JPY (= 0.91 USD) to get 2 dishes of jam to be dipped with the biscuits at the cafeteria.
在店裡面的話
多花100 JPY (= 0.91 USD)就可以得到兩盤果醬來搭配餅乾!


I totally spent 800 JPY (= 7.72 USD) on my breakfast. My beverage was fresh milk. Japan's fresh milk tasted fresh and superb!


The hot sandwich was also appetizing!


The portion of ham inside the sandwich was satisfying!


The fluffy toast within the hot and melted cheese locally made in Japan was fantastic!


That day I ordered 2 kinds of jams for my biscuits, Shimizu Hakuto Cream (清水白桃クリーム) and Hand Made Apple Butter (手づくり りんごバター).


The jam and biscuit were matched very well. They were pretty good as desserts!


Taking out the biscuit and jam was also a good option!


But during this trip to Japan, due to the Zojirushi's rice cooker I bought, my weight of luggage was so closed to the limit, even including my checking luggage. I had no choice but to give them up.


After the leisure and tasty breakfast, it was still rained cats and dogs. But I still decided to take a stroll in heavy rain around Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter (倉敷美観地区) because it was a rare opportunity to visit Kurashiki, Okayama.

Map Information


Business Hours:08:00 -18:00
Official Website:http://www.cafe-biscuit.jp/
TEL:+81 86-427-5515

留言