Bunjiro (文治郎), the Restaurant Serving Crispy and Tasty Deep-Fried Pork Cutlets and Shrimps in Nagasaki, Japan!

(中文版:文治郎,酥脆美味的炸豬排與炸蝦!(日本長崎))

On Dec. 25, 2018, after I had the wonderful egg sandwich at Fujio (冨士男), Nagasaki, Japan in the morning, I took a stroll on the commercial drive of Nagasaki's Kankodori. When it's closed to 11:30, I walked in my destination, Bunjiro (文治郎), at noon.


Bunjiro (文治郎) is a famous time-honored restaurant for its deep-fried pork cutlets and shrimps in Downtown Nagasaki. The food samples outside Bunjiro (文治郎) looked mouth-watering!


I immediately had my seat after walking in the restaurant at 11:30. If I had entered Bunjiro (文治郎) a few minutes later then, I would have waited for the seat at the waiting zone.



I visited here alone, so my seat was the bar seat.


The indoor designs of Bunjiro (文治郎) was really good. I could feel warm from the wooden construction. The style was classically Japanese.


There were different kinds of deep-fried foods on its menu, like pork cutlets, shrimps, chicken, fish and so on.


That made me hesitate. After seeing the lunch menu (ランチメニュー) at the bottom of menu, I decided to order a set of Bunjiro Lunch (文治郎ランチ) at 1,020 JPY(= 9.38 USD) without tax.


After a long while, my Bunjiro Lunch eventually appeared on my table! It looked very mouth-watering and bountiful! Additonally, the rice, miso soup and shredded cabbage all could be refilled for free!


Its main course included the deep-fried shrimp and fish. They were both quite crispy. Dipping with the tartar sauce made them fantastic!


And there were also some chops of deep-fried pork fillet. The outside was golden and crispy; the inside was thin but tasty and juicy!


There were some kinds of sauces for basting the deep-fried pork fillet, but I personally thought the tartar sauce was also a good option.


After enjoying the satisfying and scrumptious Bunjiro Lunch, I took a stroll around the Spectacles Bridge. After that, I went to Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum that afternoon.


Map Information



Opening Hours:11:30 - 15:00;18:00 - 21:00 (Mon. ~ Fri.)
                             11:30 - 15:00;17:00 - 21:00 (Sat. & Sun.)
Official Website:http://bunjiro.jp/ess/
TEL:+81 95-821-1811

留言