Wang's Scallion Pancake (王記蔥油餅), the Food Stand Serving Yummy Scallion Pancakes opposite Linkou Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taoyuan, Taiwan!

(中文版:王記蔥油餅,林口長庚醫院對面酥脆美味的蔥油餅(台灣桃園))

On Oct. 16, 2018, after I saw the doctor in Linkou Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taoyuan, Taiwan, I saw a popular food stand, Wang's Scallion Pancake (王記蔥油餅), on my way to MRT Taoyuan Airport Line A8 (Chang Gung Memorial Hospital) Station. I decided to try it due to my curiosity.

I took a look at its prices. One slice of scallion pancake with egg cost me 35 TWD (= 1.13 USD). The price was acceptable.


I ordered one slice and then waited. After a while, I got a hot slice of scallion pancake!


It tasted not oily at all! The pancake was so crispy with aroma. The chili sauce and egg inside the scallion pancake were also mouth-watering!


There were other desserts, like donuts, shuangbaotai(雙胞胎), and so on, at the food stand. But I didn't feel so hungry. I only enjoyed its yummy scallion pancake!


Map Information


Opening Hours:Noon to Sunset (Probably)

留言