Kurashiki Ramen Masuya (倉敷らーめん升家), the Scrumptious and Popular Niboshi Ramen with Locals in Kurashiki, Okayama, Japan!

(中文版:倉敷拉麵升家(倉敷らーめん升家),日本岡山倉敷深受在地人喜愛的美味煮干拉麵!)

On Sep. 19, 2018, I got on the overnight bus at 22:30 from Hakata Bus Terminal, Fukuoka, Japan to JR Fukuyama Station, Hiroshima, Japan. I arrived there the next morning. And then I took the train to JR Kurashiki Station from JR Fukuyama Station.

Because it rained cats and dogs that morning, there were few tourists in Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter. I took a stroll there until noon, and then I walked in Kurashiki Ramen Masuya (倉敷らーめん升家) to try the most representative ramen in Kurashiki, Okayama, Japan!


After I had my seat, there were customers coming one after another. Most of them were local office workers!


Kurashiki Ramen Masuya's (倉敷らーめん升家) signature was of course Kurashiki Niboshi Ramen (倉敷煮干しらーめん)!


Eventually I ordered one bowl of Kurashiki Niboshi Ramen (倉敷煮干しらーめん) and one egg! They cost me 800 JPY (= 7.13 USD).


Soon my meal was served. It looked so mouth-watering!


The soup niboshi ramen consisted of dried sardines and pork broth. It was so smooth with the aroma of sardines and pork!


The soft-boiled egg, especially its a little liquid yolk, really caught my eyes and heart!


The al-dente thin noodles carefully made by local professional noodle stores dipped with the broth of niboshi and pork.


Moreover, the fat but tender BBQ pork. The combination of them was impeccable!


Soon I finished the ramen! It brought me so much satisfaction!

After I was full, I walked back to the Ario Mall near JR Kurashiki Station and started window-shopping there. It might be quite good for my digestion.

Personally speaking, Kurashiki Ramen Masuya (倉敷らーめん升家) is not only fair-priced but also scrumptious! I recommend it to the tourists who would like to visit Kurashiki, Okayama, Japan!


Map Information


Opening Hours:11:00~14:30;17:00~23:00 (週三公休)
TEL:+81 86-427-5225

留言