Tokunouya(特濃屋), the Ramen Restaurant Serving Both Superb Ramen and Fried Chicken in Taipei, Taiwan!

(中文版:特濃屋,販有超美味的拉麵以及雞唐揚的拉麵餐廳(台灣台北))

I've been to Tokunouya(特濃屋) to enjoy its ramen and fried and chicken for several times! I can't remember when my 1st time was. I'd like to share my experience in Mar. 2016 with you!



It's located near MRT Shuanglian Station in Taipei, Taiwan. It's easy to access! But please try to avoid peak hours if you don't like to waste your time queueing!

Tokunouya's signature ramen (特濃屋)
Tokunouya's signature ramen
I always come here for Tokunouya's signature ramen! And my ramen is always with the firmest noodles and richest soup! Its soup is based on pork broth! Its signature ramen always satisfies me very much!
Tokunouya's fried chicken (特濃屋)
Tokunouya's fried chicken
Another thing here you shouldn't miss is exactly Tokunouya's fried chicken! It's too luscious to resist for me! The fried chicken with crispy outside and juicy inside make me feel so hungry even when I'am just editing this post!

Opening Hours: 11:30 - 15:00 ; 17:00 - 22:00 (Closed on Mondays)



留言