Zhi Xiang Cold Noodles (芝鄉涼麵), the Tasty Cold Noodles in Fragrant and Rich Sauce in Taipei, Taiwan


In the afternoon of Jun. 1, 2019, I rode a Youbike to MRT Technology Building, Taipei, Taiwan from MRT Danfeng Station, New Taipei, Taiwan. Besides buying dumplings at A-Yu Dumplings (阿玉水餃), I tried the restaurant my relative recommended to me,  Zhi Xiang Cold Noodles (芝鄉涼麵).

Customers could dine in or take out at Zhi Xiang Cold Noodles (芝鄉涼麵),


Here was a menu at its entrance.


Here was also a menu indoors.



The environment at Zhi Xiang Cold Noodles (芝鄉涼麵) was not bad!



I had my seat at first, and then I placed my order and paid my bill.



I ordered a large dish of cold noodles at 50 TWD (= 1.61 USD) and a side dish, braised tofu skin, at 25 TWD (= 0.81 USD). I didn't order hot soup because I sweated a lot when riding the bicycle.


The tofu skin was pretty nice! It was tasteful and juicy!



After that, I tried the original cold noodles! The texture of noodles was quite good!


The noodles was also very match with the fragrant and rich sesame sauce made from black sesame.


I strongly recommended the chili sauce here to the people who loved spicy food!


I topped the chili sauce and stirred them well!


The combination of noodles and the mixed sauce, chili and sesame sauce, was so attractive. Personally speaking, it tasted even better than its original taste!


After finishing, I placed my dish and chopsticks at its return area.

I think the sesame sauce at Zhi Xiang Cold Noodles (芝鄉涼麵) is so fragrant and rice. With its special chili sauce, the cold noodles become more delicious! It's especially good in summers!


Map Information


Business Hours:06:00 - 19:30 (Mon. ~ Fri.);06:00 - 14:00 (Sat. & Sun.)
TEL:+8862 2700 3080

留言